- I got my shit together and went to the gym for the second day in a row (go me!)
- It was super-busy at work so the night went really quickly
- Figured out that I only have one working weekend (meaning one working Saturday) left before I go away for Splendour in the Grass. I have this weekend off, am working next weekend, have the following one off again (the 18th) and then the following week is Splendour! Woohoo!
- I’m one week in on my Dry July (no alcohol) commitment and things are going well (although I haven’t really been tempted, as yet). I want to be able to drink at Splendour so I officially started Dry July on Wed 24 June so I can be done on 23 July 🙂
- I didn’t get as much uni work done as I’d like so tomorrow will be quite busy
- I still haven’t heard back about the role I went for last Tuesday (bit of a comedy of errors/shit fight – they were meant to get back to the recruiter on the Wednesday but one of the guys had to fly overseas at the last minute so they said they’d re-group and get back to the recruiter by Friday but then she had to leave work early and they called but didn’t want to leave a message. So she spent Monday (and I assume today) trying to get hold of them and I still haven’t heard back. Goddamn, there’s always something!)
The job search down is a pretty big one as I just want to be done with all the CVs and job websites and interviews. I’m not regretting turning that other job down but I am incredibly frustrated. But let’s end the night on a positive note, we got to the gym, we’re going again tomorrow and we didn’t drink and now I’m home early and able to snuggle the dogs on the couch for a bit before bed. Yay!
Image credit: Retrogasm | Tumblr